KayaFX Scam Complaint – KayaFX Scam Review
Is KayaFX Scam Broker?
KayaFX was an unregulated Forex & CFD broker, owned by GammaTech Services OÜ. The broker was located at; 14247106, Roosikrantsi 2-K 284, Tallinn, Harju Maakond, 10119 Estonia.
The UK financial ombudsman, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) placed this broker on its blacklist back at the end of March 2018 as it was targeting UK citizens without any license. KayaFX’s website is currently shut down.
If you were the victim of a KayaFX scam make a complaint by filling out the form above and we will do our utmost to get back to you as soon as we can.
Is KayaFX a scam or legit broker?
KayaFX was a confirmed scam broker. If KayaFX did the following, you were probably a victim of KayaFX scam broker:
Reason to suspect a scam broker is in action:
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account without your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.