GreenFields Capital Scam Complaint – GreenFields Capital Scam Review
Is GreenFields Capital Scam Broker?
Greenfields Capital is an unregulated Forex broker that opened in 2017. Greenfields Capital is now owned and operated by KINTEKA OU, located at: 9th Joe Street, 5th Floor, Office # 71, Tallinn, Estonia. On April 18th, the FCA issued a warning about trading with this broker.
If you were the victim of a GreenFields Capital scam file a GreenFields Capital complaint by filling out the form above and we will do our utmost to get back to you as soon as we can.
Is GreenFields Capital a scam or legit broker?
GreenFields Capital has been suspected as a scam broker. We don’t recommend to trade with them and if you are trading with GreenFields Capital contact them immediately and try to get your fund out. If the GreenFields Capital has done the following, you have probably a victim of GreenFields Capital scam broker.
Reason to suspect a scam broker is in action:
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.