Golden Markets Scam Complaint – Golden Markets Scam Review
Is Golden Markets Scam Broker?
Golden Markets is a non-regulated Forex and cryptocurrency broker that started operating in July 2017. They are officially owned by Matching Blue Consulting S.L. and located at: Avenida Catalunya 70, Barcelona, 08930 Spain. However, they may be additionally located at Narva mnt 5, Tallinn City, Harju County, 10117, Estonia.
Telephone: +44 02080890336, 02039361131, 0208 8089 4644, +44 0208 8089 4065, 0208 0783 8422, +44 0208 089 4639, 0345 300 3898, +44 0345 300 6699, 0800 917 7017
Golden Markets is officially listed on the FCA blacklist as they have been targeting people, especially in the UK without any license.
If you were the victim of a Golden Markets scam make a Golden Markets complaint by filling out the form above and we will do our utmost to get back to you as soon as we can.
Is Golden Markets a scam or legit broker?
Golden Markets has been suspected as a scam broker. We don’t recommend to trade with them and if you are trading with Golden Markets contact them immediately and try to get your fund out. If the Golden Markets has done the following, you have probably a victim of Golden Markets scam broker.
Reason to suspect a scam broker is in action:
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.