GCC Investing Scam Complaint – GCC Investing Scam Review
Is GCC Investing Scam Broker?
GCC Investing is an unregulated Forex broker located at: Patriarch Evtimii No. 49, Prestige Business Center, Triadista District, Sofia, Bulgaria. Payment processing is done by Mercure Services Ltd, which is based in St Vincent & Grenadines.
If you were the victim of a GCC Investing scam make a GCC Investing complaint by filling out the form above and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as we can.
Is GCC Investing a scam or legit broker?
GCC Investing has been suspected as a scam broker. We don’t recommend to trade with them and if you are trading with GCC Investing contact them immediately and try to get your fund out. If the GCC Investing has done the following, you have probably a victim of GCC Investing scam broker.
Reason to suspect a scam broker is in action:
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.