FxUnited Complaint – FxUnited Review
Is FxUnited a Scam Broker?
If you traded with FxUnited and believe you were scammed by them, you have a chance to get your money back. Many unregulated brokers have been found to be scam traders. At Broker Complaint Registry it’s our job to make sure you can fight back and get your money refunded. By filling out the form you have taken the first step to recover your money.
Is FxUnited a scam or legit broker?
FxUnited was a confirmed scam broker that shut down their original website, opened a new one, then shut it down. If FxUnited did the following, you were probably a victim of FxUnited scam broker:
Reason to suspect a scam broker is in action:
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account without your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling out the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.