EU Capital Scam Complaint – EU Capital Scam Review
Is EU Capital Scam Broker?
If you have traded with EU Capital and believe you have been scammed by them you have a chance to get your money back. Many unregulated brokers have been found to scam traders. At Broker complaint registry it’s our job to make sure you can fight back and get your money refunded. By filling the form you have taken the first step to recover your money.
EU Capital is an unregulated Forex broker owned by Gelko Partners LTD, located at: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Islands, Majuro, MH96960 Marshall Islands.
If you were an EU Capital scam victim make an EU Capital complaint by filling out the form above and we will do our utmost to get back to you as soon as we can.
Is EU Capital a scam or legit broker?
EU Capital has been suspected as a scam broker. We don’t recommend to trade with them and if you are trading with EU Capital contact them immediately and try to get your fund out. If the EU Capital has done the following, you have probably a victim of EU Capital scam broker.
Reason to suspect a scam broker is in action:
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.