BFP Markets Scam Complaint – BFP Markets Scam Review
Is BFP Markets Scam Broker?
BFP Markets is an unregulated Forex and CFD broker that started operating in 2017. They are owned and operated by ZIT CONSULT SOLUTIONS s.o.o. Their address is at: TWARDA, nr 18, lok. —, miejsc. WARSZAWA, kod 00-105, poczta WARSZAWA, kraj POLSKA.
If you were the victim of a BFP Markets scam make a BFP Markets complaint by filling out the form above and we will do our utmost to get back to you as soon as we can.
Is BFP Markets a scam or legit broker?
BFP Markets has been suspected as a scam broker. We don’t recommend to trade with them and if you are trading with BFP Markets contact them immediately and try to get your fund out. If the BFP Markets has done the following, you have probably a victim of BFP Markets scam broker.
Reason to suspect a scam broker is in action:
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.