AroTrade Scam Complaint – AroTrade Scam Review
Is AroTrade Scam Broker?
Although AroTrade is licensed by the Belize International Financial Services Commission (“IFSC”), license number: IFSC/60/391/TS/17 there have been plenty of online trading scams involving this broker. They are owned by SPEED PA LTD, which is not a licensed company located at: 28 Jawaharlal Neru Blvd, Silver Business Center, Office 24, 132 Sofia, Bulgaria.
If you were the victim of an AroTrade scam, fill out the form above and we will do our utmost to get back to you as soon as we can.
Is AroTrade a scam or legit broker?
AroTrade has been suspected as a scam broker. We don’t recommend trading with them, and if you are trading with AroTrade contact them immediately and try to get your funds out. If AroTrade has done the following, you have probably been a victim of AroTrade scam broker:
Reason to suspect a scam broker is in action:
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account without your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling out the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.